- 13" M2 Macbook Air
- iPhone 13 Pro Max
- Kindle Paperwhite
Critical software I choose to use, in rough order of opens per day:
- Fantastical, which tells me where I need to be and when.
- Apple Notes and Reminders are my exobrain.
- Due for regulating habits and recurring tasks.
- Safari is my browser of choice.
- Github for managing code at work and at home.
- Endel for background noise.
- Raycast for launching applications and everything else on my machine.
- Mimestream for personal email via Gmail.
- Readwise.io for collecting passages from books and articles.
- VS Code, for when I need a reminder as to why I don't code much anymore.
- Apple Messages for blue bubble communication with friends and family.
- Alarmy for waking up on time.
- Unread for RSS.
Critical software I am more or less forced to use:
- Outlook for the web for asynchronous collaboration.
- Microsft Teams for synchronous collaboration.
- Azure Boards for issue management.
- Microsoft One Drive
Some software I enjoyed in the past, but no longer use: